The 90s were awesome. There is no doubt about it.
- When you chalk your back the chalk always stays right. In the summer it won't mix with sweat & turn into chalk-putty that doesn't hold the bar at all. In the winter it holds the chalk better so it starts on your back where it is supposed to be.
- You stay warm where you need to be (torso) yet mobile enough in the arms to do every and all exercises
- It’s great for hiding your midsection BLOAT aka FAT
- The sleeveless cut allows you to get your elbow sleeves on and off easier
- Your yoke will look huge.
- 5.5 oz., 100% combed cotton brushed flannel
- Classic plaid pattern
- Triple-needle stitching
- Chambray trim inside collar
- Back yoke
- Two button-through patch pockets on chest
- Pencil division on left chest pocket
- Double-needle side seams
Sizes: L-3XL. Because if you're not at least a large, you're just not ready for this.