elitefts™ Skull Crewneck Sweatshirt
CLOSEOUT ITEM!! ALL SALES FINAL!! NO EXCHANGES OR RETURNS ON THIS ITEM!!
Build long-lasting triceps.
- Skull crushers will do.
- Warning: expect lots of blood in the triceps area.
- Mind-blowing design!
Typically ships in 1 business day.
If you're anything like us, skull crushers come to mind when you read the word SKULL. So, let's iron out proper execution for these triceps builders.
Skull crushers are a classic tricep exercise that most people probably recognize. They tax the medial and long head of the tricep very hard and should probably be a staple in most beginner training programs for direct tricep work. Think of these as a supplemental exercise for a close grip bench press. The main issue becomes elbow pain management once you get strong enough. These can wreak havoc on your elbows if you don't take care of them.
Program 3-5 sets of 6-10 reps for best progress. The key is to ensure you're keeping technique emphasized over the weight used. That will save your elbows in the long run.
To perform skull crushers, use an elitefts Zig Zag bar, which is thicker and angled to help reduce some of the elbow strain. Add chains to decrease the load on the elbow when in the bottom.
Other skull crusher variations include using dumbbells, kettlebells, and a barbell.
- Bella Canvas Unisex Sponge Fleece Raglan Crewneck Sweatshirt
- 6.5 oz., (Solid & Heather) 52/48 airlume combed and ringspun cotton/polyester, 32 singles
- Triblends are 8.2 oz., 50/37.5/12.5 polyester/airlume combed and ringspun cotton/rayon, 32 singles
- Unisex sizing
- Raglan sleeves
- 1x1 ribbed cuffs and waistband
- Side seams, retail fit
- Tear-away label