Power Plate® pro7™ Graphite
Delivery and Installation fees are included in price.
Typically ships within 1-3 weeks.
Achieve functional training results like never before. Your clients may not know that the Power Plate pro7 is scientifically proven to get results in half the time of traditional programs, but they will feel the difference this advanced fitness equipment makes. The pro7 is the first commercial vibration training device to feature an integrated LCD touchscreen with Functional Interactive Training (F.I.T.) software, taking clients effectively through every stage of their Power Plate program. Equipped with embedded proMOTION™ multidirectional cables with variable resistance and the largest Power Plate platform available, there’s no limit to what you and your clients can achieve with the pro7.
- Grade: Commercial
- Color: Graphite - additional colors available upon request (additional fee with a 12 week lead time)
- Time Selections: 30, 45 or 60 seconds / up to 9 minutes
- Frequency: 25-50Hz / 1Hz incredments
- Vibration Energy Output (amplitude): Low / High
- G-Factor™ Settings: 0 to 8 (with 27 sublevels of intensity)
- Operation: User-friendly interactive display
- PrecisionWave™ Technology: High-fidelity harmonic vibration system that provides uncompromising performance for unsurpassed results
- Dual Sync™ Twin Motor System: DualSync Twin Motor System maintains precise balance at any frequency and amplitude level, allowing perfect synchronization of vibration for maximum muscle response and efficiency
- proMOTION™ Dynamic Vibration Technology: Seven-position tension adjustment; embedded with modular attachment option
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 38in x 46in x 61in / 96cm x 117cm x 155cm
- Platform Dimensions (WxD): 38in x 37in / 96cm x 94cm
- Weight: 410lb / 186kg
- Maximum Load: 500lb / 227kg
- Power Supply: 100-240 VAC, 50/60Hz Universal Voltage
- Nominal Power in Operation: 160-265W
- Operating System: Android
- F.I.T. Software / Quick Start Programs
- Upper Display: Sweat-resistant touch screen
- 10.1in LCD Display (800 x 480 dpi)
- Audio: 2 recessed speakers with headphone option and volume control
- CE and EMC
- FDA Listed as Class 1 device, 510k exempt
"Based on standards published by the European Medical Device Directive, Power Plate device may not be intended for home healthcare use. Safe use is partially dependent on a properly grounded power supply."