Programs That Work 3.1 (eBook)
We tried to pack so much strength-building info into the 2013 Programs That Work eBook that it couldn't be done, and it had to be split into two power-packed editions! The first volume contains plateau-busting, explosiveness-enhancing, and power-building info from some of the smartest and strongest experts, strongmen competitors, athletes, coaches, and powerlifters.
Length: 460 pages
In order to purchase and download an eBook, you must be logged into your elitefts account. You can create one now or you will be prompted to create one when you add an eBook to your cart.
This is a DOWNLOADABLE product.
All books (hard copy and eBooks) are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any other item.
Ships immediately via download.
Please note that in order to proceed through checkout and download the eBook, it will be necessary to create a customer account. This allows you to access up to 5 total downloads.
Programs That Work 3.1 (eBook)
We tried to pack so much strength-building info into the 2013 Programs That Work eBook that it couldn't be done, and had to be split into two power-packed editions!
The first volume contains the following plateau-busting, explosiveness-enhancing, and power-building info from some of the smartest and strongest experts, strongmen competitors, athletes, coaches, and powerlifters:
Table of Contents
- Raw Powerlifting, Building the Core Lifts by Clint Darden
- Jump Higher and Run Faster - Utilizing Contrast Training to Become More Powerful by Nic Bronkall
- Conjugate Periodization for Novice Powerlifters by Dave Kirschen
- 8 Week Training Program for Swimming by Craig Sowers
- 12 Weeks to Push-Pull PRs (For Beginner and Intermediate Lifters) by Andrew McGunagle
- Softball Training Principles by Dan Stevens
- Basic Powerlifting Program by Bryan Mann
- Basketball Programming by Brad Potts
- Triphasic C.C Template by Jennifer Petrosino
- 12 Week Program for Athletes by Todd Hamer
- 12 Week Conjugate Program for Raw Powerlifting by Joe Schillero
- High School Throwers Freshmen Cycle by Mike Gattone
- 3 x 3 Variation by Gabriel Naspinski
- In-Season Strength Training for Soccer by Mladen Jovanovic
- Comeback Routine by Al Caslow
- 12 Week Lacrosse Strength and Power Program by Mike Kozak
- Iron Lion Strength Method-Linear Periodization-Mark I by Alexander Cortez
- Pre-Season Wrestling Training by Jim Kiritsy
- A Pre Raw Meet Cycle by Scott Yard
- 8 Week Off-Season Strength Training for Football by Mark Watts
- The Transition Program by Mike Stuchiner
- Men’s Basketball Training by Matt Rhodes
- 10 Week Sumo DL Cycle by Zane Geeting
- 9 Week Summer Football Weight Training Program by Chad Scott
- Never Drop A Deadlift – Grip Program by JL Holdsworth
- RTS Warm Up by Mike Robertson
- Deadlift Program When Not Squatting by Matt Ladewski
- Rehab Workout by Jeff Guller
- Rest Not Rust – Two Weeks Leading Up To A Bench-Only Meet by Vincent Dizenzo
- 3-Way Split Push/Pull/Legs by Shelby Starnes
- Bench Program for Geared Bench by Josh McMillan
- Beginner’s Program by Adam Driggers
- Matt Kroc Bench Program by Matt Kroc
- Just Dance for the Wii Training Program by Mark Watts
- 10 Week Bench Program by Joey Smith
- Prowler Training by Harry Selkow
- The World’s Strongest Man Experience by Clint Darden
- 4 Week Special Needs Training Plan by Sheena Leedham
- 8 Week Program to Improve your Powerlifting Total & Strongman Events at the Same Time by John Gaglione
- Speed and Conditioning for the Young Athlete by Julia Ladewski
- 6 Week Training Program for 2013 NAS Master’s Strongman Nationals by Chase Karnes
- Maximum Effort Training for the Front Seven by Joe Kenn
- Seven Week Squat Phase by Leo Totten
- 5 Week Women’s Soccer Strength Training Program: Speed Strength by Ed Smith Jr.
- 6 Week Pre-Competitive Phase Basketball Speed, Agility, & Conditioning Program by Matthew Nein
Plus... a bonus program
70 Week s4 Training Program by Dave Tate
This includes the actual set by set, rep by rep, and percents used for the lifters who train at the s4 compound. This program is split into 4 phases:
- Phase 1 — 33 Weeks Based on Building Muscle Mass (to move up a weight class).
- Phase 2 — 8 weeks based on the setting up this new muscle into a working unit that will be used to build absolute strength.
- Phase 3 — 13 weeks of building strength and technique back to baseline meet prep.
- Phase 4 — 16 weeks of peaking absolute strength levels to PR levels.
Many s4 lifters wanted to move up a weight class. Rather than doing this by getting fat, this program was designed to build muscle mass allowing them to fill out the next weight class up. While doing this a certain level of absolute strength was (and always will be lost). This is when strength capacity needs to be restored and then built to higher levels due to the increase in muscle mass. All goals were exceeded!
This program alone is 180 pages and worth thousands of dollars if you were top pay Dave's programming fees.