Programs That Work 3.2 (eBook)
When others are charging upwards of $100 for one program or method, how do you compare the value of the 43 programs included in Volume 2 of this manual? We could hype this up and say its real worth is $4,300, but I think we all can agree this would be overblown marketing crap. However, we can say with absolute certainty that it is worth far more than $19.99.
Length: 339 pages
In order to purchase and download an eBook, you must be logged into your elitefts account. You can create one now or you will be prompted to create one when you add an eBook to your cart.
This is a DOWNLOADABLE product.
All books (hard copy and eBooks) are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any other item.
Ships immediately via download.
Please note that in order to proceed through checkout and download the eBook, it will be necessary to create a customer account. This allows you to access up to 5 total downloads.
Programs That Work 3.2 (eBook)
We tried to pack so much strength-building info into the 2013 Programs That Work eBook that it couldn't be done, and it had to be split into two power-packed editions!
The second volume contains the following plateau-busting, explosiveness-enhancing, and power-building info from some of the smartest and strongest experts, strongmen competitors, athletes, coaches, and powerlifters:
Table of Contents
- Powerlifting Training Program by Marshall Johnson
- Be An Athlete by Andrew Hargus
- Powerlifting Meet Training by Jo Jordan
- 8 Week Strength/Power Program for the Competitive Amateur or Professional Boxer by Brett Bartholomew
- Powerful Powerlifting by Kevin Argauer
- Simple and Effective 4 Week Concurrent Training Program by David Allen
- Men’s Basketball by Jerry Shreck
- 12 week Meet Cycle for Raw Powerlifter by Joe Schillero
- Program for Pro Basketball Player by Bryan Christopher
- Upper Body Strength/Size Emphasis Program for Athletes by Ashley Jones
- Beginner Meet Template by CJ Murphy
- 3 Weeks Indoor Peaking Cycle for Throwers by Ross Bowsher
- Minimalist Method by Brian Schwab
- Proven 10 Week Equipped Peaking Cycle by Brian Carroll
- Fastest 6 Weeks of your Life – Speed Training for Football by Joe Hashey
- Training as a Powerlifter by Ted Toalston
- Pre-Season Training for College Baseball by Mark Watts
- The Most Potent Way to Build Maximal Strength by Karsten Jenson
- Swim and Dive by Jay Demayo
- The Semi-Geared 5/3/1 Program by Mike Stuchiner
- Elite Defensive Back Strategy by Joe Giandonato
- Sumo Deadlift by Mick Manley
- Programming Over Two Weeks – Football Off-Season (Winter) Training by Ted Perlak
- Trap Engagement, Deadlift Lockout Program by Eric Maroscher
- The ‘How to Balance Back from an Injury Safely’ Program by Thomas E. Deebel
- 8 Week Pure Raw Volume Squat Cycle by Matt Slats
- Warm-Up For Problematic Elbows by Brandon Patterson
- Bench Competition Preparation by Clint Smith
- Smooth your Squat, Bench, Hips, and Shoulders by Bill Allars
- 6 Week Bench Program by Chad Walker
- Metabolic Resistance Training by Jonathan Mike
- Build Denim Busting Delts by Josh Bryant and Adam benShea
- A Training Program in Ten Movements for “Everybody” by Dan John
- Off Season Strongman Volume Work on the Core Lifts, The Masters Lifter by Clint Darden
- Imbalances by Ken “Skip” Hill
- 12 Week Training Program for 2013 NAS Strongman Nationals by Chase Karnes
- Youth Foundation Training by Nick Showman
- Weight Lifter Gone Strong, Man! by Doug Berninger
- Equal Access in the Gym by Amy Wattles
- 5-Week Squat Program by Greg Everett
- Low Recovery Weekend Training by Clint Darden
Plus: Bonus Programs
- 6-Week Muscular Demolition Program by John Meadows
- 12 Week MAW Strength Program by Jim Wendler
Bonus program notes:
First off, a new Wendler Program is rare and hard to find so it's impossible to place a value on this but we can look at the success of 5/3/1, Beyond 5/3/1 and Jim's other programs to know the value of this one program far exceeds the donation required for this book.
Second, if you hire John Meadows for training it will cost you over $2,000 per year, and this is one of the better programs we have seen from him.
When others are charging upwards of $100 for ONE program or method, how do you compare the value of the 43 programs included in this manual?
We could hype this up and say its real worth is $4,300, but I think we all can agree this would be overblown marketing crap. However, we can say with absolute certainty that it is worth far more than $19.99.