Programs That Work 4.1 (eBook)
We tried to pack so much strength-building info into the 2014 Programs That Work eBook that it couldn't be done, and it had to be split into two power-packed editions! The first volume contains plateau-busting, explosiveness-enhancing, and power-building info from some of the smartest and strongest experts, strongmen competitors, athletes, coaches, and powerlifters.
Length: 283 pages
In order to purchase and download an eBook, you must be logged into your elitefts account. You can create one now or you will be prompted to create one when you add an eBook to your cart.
This is a DOWNLOADABLE product.
Ships immediately via download.
Please note that in order to proceed through checkout and download the eBook, it will be necessary to create a customer account. This allows you to access up to 5 total downloads.
Programs That Work 4.1 (eBook)
We tried to pack so much strength-building info into the 2014 Programs That Work eBook that it couldn't be done, and it had to be split into two power-packed editions!
The first volume contains the following plateau-busting, explosiveness-enhancing, and power-building info from some of the smartest and strongest experts, strongmen competitors, athletes, coaches, and powerlifters.
Table of Contents
- Bench Press Wave Training by Steve Pulcinella
- Twelve-week Off-season Softball Program by Joe Schillero
- Strongwoman Training by Mike Mastell
- Bodybuilding Three-way Split by Shelby Starnes
- Size and Strength Gym Program by Ashley Jones
- Prowler Programs for the Extremely Tough by Harry Selkow
- Eight-week Football Program by Mike Golden
- Build Your Hamstrings for a Big Deadlift by Steve Goggins
- Four-week Program for Busy Times by Alwyn Cosgrove
- Track-and-Field Throwing by Bryan Mann
- Volume Training for Physique Competitors by Alycia Israel
- Twelve-week Bench Press Training Cycle by Joey Smith
- The Old Fashioned Weightlifting Method by Clint Darden
- Training for Football by Pat Casey
- Mountain Dog Muscle-building Program by John Meadows
- Not Long Ago by Dan John
- Youth “One Set of Twenty” Program by Steve Olsen
- Fast Deadlift PR Program by Jo Jordan
- Hybrid Powerbuilding Program by Alexander Cortes
- The Monster Grip Non-program by Amy Wattles
- Chin-up Template by Matt Ladewski
- Conjugated System of Olympic Lifting Program by Mark Watts
- Post-Rehab Training by CJ Murphy
- Bioenergetic Off-season Training for Ice Hockey by Scott Umberger
- The Collegiate Strength Coach Strength Program by Todd Hamer
- Rest Pause Program by Alwyn Cosgrove & Craig Rasmussen
- Advancing in Olympic Weightlifting by Doug Berninger
- Twenty-week Raw Dog Yoked Program by Brandon Smitley
- Training the Autistic Child by Nefi Charalambous Darden
- Adjusting Training for Age and Competing Demands by Joe Giandonato
- Four Triceps Workouts That Will Light Your Arms Up by Dave Tate
- Annual Plan for Training the High School Football Player by Gabriel Naspinski
- Average Joe Training for New Parents by Brandon Patterson
- Position-Specific Training Program for Baseball by Matt Nein
- Modified Russian Peaking Program for the Squat by Paul Oneid
- Beginner Strength Workout by Bryan Mann
- Cycling Squats and Deadlifts for Max Effort Work by Julia Ladewski
- Maximal Back Hypertrophy by David Allen
- Shirted Bench Routine by Joey Smith
- Max Strength and Speed Program by Jon Mike
- Pulling Every Other Week by Zane Geeting
- A Triphasic Twist by Jennifer Petrosino