Programs That Work 4.2 (eBook)
We tried to pack so much strength-building info into the 2014 Programs That Work eBook that it couldn't be done, and it had to be split into two power-packed editions! The second volume contains plateau-busting, explosiveness-enhancing, and power-building info from some of the smartest and strongest experts, strongmen competitors, athletes, coaches, and powerlifters.
Length: 204 pages
In order to purchase and download an eBook, you must be logged into your elitefts account. You can create one now or you will be prompted to create one when you add an eBook to your cart.
This is a DOWNLOADABLE product.
All books (hard copy and eBooks) are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any other item.
Ships immediately via download.
Please note that in order to proceed through checkout and download the eBook, it will be necessary to create a customer account. This allows you to access up to 5 total downloads.
Programs That Work 4.2 (eBook)
We tried to pack so much strength-building info into the 2014 Programs That Work eBook that it couldn't be done, and had to be split into two power-packed editions!
The second volume contains the following plateau-busting, explosiveness-enhancing, and power-building info from some of the smartest and strongest experts, strongmen competitors, athletes, coaches, and powerlifters:
Table of Contents
- The Weekender by Dave Kirschen
- Fourteen-week Training Program for NAS Strongman Nationals by Chase Karnes
- Prioritization Cycle for the Off-Season Bodybuilder by Ben Hartman
- Four-day General Athletic Training by Matt Foley
- Grip Training by Eric Maroscher
- Off-Season Basketball by Skyler Farley
- Strength and Explosiveness in Six Weeks by Marshall Johnson
- Basic Hypertrophy Training by Amit Sapir
- Eight-week Olympic Weightlifting Cycle by Greg Everett
- Beast Training College Football Preparation by Erik Eggers
- Twelve-week Fat Loss Training by Alwyn Cosgrove
- Knee Integrity: Building Better Knees by JL Holdsworth
- Foundational Training by Mike Kozak
- Common Training Mistakes of Aspiring Female Competitors by Alexander Cortez
- Creating a More Powerful You by Josh Bryant
- Equipped Bench Circa-Max Phase by Vincent Dizenzo
- Off-Season Strength Program for Wrestling by Jerry Handley
- Off-Season Speed and Agility for Football by Nick Aloi and Mike Inman
- The Stim-Method for Track and Field Athletes by Willie Danzer & Brian Sklenar
- The Knowledge Behind Programs that Work by James Smith
- Shoulder-Blaster Program by Julia Ladewski
- Perfecting Your Bench Work by Scott Yard
- Strength Training Program for Ultra-Marathoners by Bill Allars
- Advanced Powerlifting Training by Bryan Mann
- Strongman Training for Old Dudes by Mark Watts
- Block Periodization Program by Shane Church
- Summer Football Training by Ron McKeefery
- Build Your Sumo and Conventional Deadlift by Casey Williams
- Twelve-week Monkey Bar Progression by Sheena Leedham
- How to Come Back from a Patellar Tendon Rupture by Thomas E. Deebel
- Twelve-week Peaking Template for Collegiate Throwers by Nate Harvey
- Upgraded Movement: A Pre-Season Plan for the Football Athlete by Brett Bartholomew
- In-Season Squat Progression for a Traveling Football Team by Ted Perlak
- The Nerd Off-Season Program by Dan Fosselman
- Contrarian Approach to Off-Season Highland Games Training by Mark Valenti & Erin R. Stewart
- The Tactical Preparedness Workout by Chris Smith
- Six-week Weightlifter’s Program by Hank McDonald
- Powerlifting Program by John Patrick
- M2Deadlift Program by Brian Schwab