Programs That Work (eBook)
What is in the book? Over 30 PR-breaking training programs, that's what!
Length: 160 pages
In order to purchase and download an eBook, you must be logged into your elitefts account. You can create one now or you will be prompted to create one when you add an eBook to your cart.
This is a DOWNLOADABLE product.
Ships immediately via download.
Please note that in order to proceed through checkout and download the eBook, it will be necessary to create a customer account. This allows you to access up to 5 total downloads.
Programs That Work (eBook)
What is in the book? Over 30 PR-breaking training programs!
Table of Contents
- Bring Alive Your Deadlift By Josh Bryant, MS, & Adam BenShea, MA
- 5 Things of Great Importance I Learned During My First Decade of Powerlifting By Brian Carroll
- Improve Your Bench By Brian Schwab
- Off-Season Basketball Training By Charlie Cates, CSCS
- Recovery Training By Brandon Patterson
- My Pre-contest Diet for the 2011 NPC Junior Nationals By Shelby Starnes
- Youth Training for Sports Performance By John Gaglione
- American Record Squat Cycle By Chad Wesley Smith
- Bench Triple Bodyweight By David Kirschen
- 10 Weeks of Tuggin By Zane Geeting
- Moving a Ton of Weight How to determine your training intensity level By Dr. David Ryan and David Sandler, PhD
- Simplify, Focus and Conquer By Harry Selkow
- My 8-Week Training Prep for My First Bodybuilding Show By Josh McMillan
- Off Season Figure/Bikini Workout Routine (8-12 week routine) by Kelly Booth-Hater
- Adapting By Adam Driggers
- Strength-Focused Olympic Weightlifting Program By Dr. Michael Hartman
- Meet Preparation for the Clean and Jerk By Doug Berninger
- Lower Body Agility/Power/Strength Training for a Collegiate Field Hockey Goalie By Jason Mensinger
- My “Wussy” Bench Cycle By Vincent Dizenzo
- Peaking for a Meet as a 5/3/1 User By Scott Yard
- Deadlift By Jo Jordan
- Peaking for an Overhead Log Clean & Press Event By Amy Wattles
- Prowler Progress By The Angry Coach
- Working the Sleeves to Dial-in a Bench Shirt By Clint Smith
- Dynamic Squat Cycles By Dave Tate
- The 600-pound Deadlift Program By Dave Tate
- Amazing Forearm Jack Program By Dave Tate
- Beginner Program By Dave Tate
- Program for Bench-Only Athlete By Al Caslow
- Joint-by-Joint Training for Powerlifters By Mike Robertson
- The Results Fitness Method to Preparing Beginners for Their 1st Meet By Alwyn Cosgrove and Craig Rasmussen
- The Combatant In Training: The Aspects of Fight Preparation By Shaun Mirjavadi
- 8-week Bench Cycle for Bench Shirts By Julia Ladewski
- Eating For A PR By Clint Darden
- Strongman Contest Prep By Clint Darden
- A Deadlift Peaking Cycle By Clint Darden
Write Your Own Review