Swiss Angle Grip Press Bar
Typically ships in 2-3 business days.
Anthony Clark brought the reverse-grip bench to prominence as he used it to crush big bench WRs. But beyond a major technique variation in order to benefit one lifter with specific biomechanics, the exercise has some great advantages.
- The bar reduces the severe wrist strain that is common with reverse benches while paying off with the triceps size and strength improvements that makes this a great BP accessory exercise.
- The grip angle here is midway between parallel and supinated, making a very natural and comfortable feel for the wrists, shoulders and pecs.
- A midway marker knurling assists the lifter in getting an even grip on both handles.
- Perfect for doing JM Presses when the bar is flipped (into a knuckles-high grip)
- Overhead Presses with a Reverse Grip
- Under-grip Bent Over Rows
- And a variety of other exercises (with new ones being developed regularly)