I am looking to push out a training program today so I will keep this short and sweet, plus the video is LONG.
I did train Arms earlier in the week and did what I needed to do and yes... I still can't stand training arm. Legs on the other hand...
I love this shit.
* 4 warm up sets of 20
* 2 work sets of 12 with 12 partials
Seated Leg Curls
* 4 warm up sets
* 4 work sets of 8
- the last set was a triple drop strip set 8/8/9
Yoke Bar Box Squats
* 4-5 warm up sets of 5-8
* 3 sets of 15
- It has been along time since I have done this movement so I kept the weight light and just tried to get used to the movement again.
* 4-5 warm up sets of 8 reps
* Did an UP-set (see in the video). I was in the gym alone so I had to load my own weights but the idea here is to do the reverse of a strip set. I started with a weight that was easy and did 8 reps. I added one plate per set for each jump until I could not longer do 8 reps. Then I dropped the weight for a bunch of reps. The total set took around 13 minutes. Here is the video...
Sissy Squats super-set with Leg Extensions
* 2 warm up sets of 8 reps
* 4 sets of 10-12 reps (to failure)
* 2 sets of each for 20 reps
This is the 2nd step in creating a new training program. The first step is the never ending learning process of knowing what to write in the 2nd step.