Industrial Strength Show
On this week’s podcast, Joe discusses the biggest obstacle he had to overcome when opening his original storage closet “gym”. This leads to an epic rant about his first encounter with “Mrs. Jones”!
[You gotta hear this. FUNNY & INSPIRING!]
*Rant begins at the 58-minute mark of the show.
OTHER TOPICS INCLUDE:
- In-season training philosophy
- The importance of having “Indicator exercises” in your program
- Where to start if you want to be a successful Sports Performance trainer
- Most efficient ways to develop aerobic & anaerobic capacity
- A new way for boxers to perform their “road work”
- The very first Industrial Strength Show guest REVEALED!
And much, much more!
Thanks for listening!
DeFranco's Industrial Strength Team