Pro-Tec 3D Flat Knee Support
The 3D Knee Support is designed to be worn while you are walking or running to alleviate pain while being active.
Typically ships in 1 business day.
3D Shaping for Optimum Fit
Designed with 3D Shaping, rather than standard flat stitching. 3D Flat stitching allows custom levels of compression throughout the brace, creating a more anatomically designed support.
3D Knee Support breaths and is suitable for warm weather. The knit design provides effective compression without restricting range of motion.
Gel grip beads line top of 3D Knee Support, reducing chance of sliding down leg while running or walking.
The 3D Flat Knee Support is designed to alleviate symptoms of:
- General Knee Pain (including minor soft tissue tears/strains/patellar pain or tracking issues)
- Made from Flat Stitching Technology. This allows customized stitching to achieve 3D shaping of the fabric for a optimum fit.
- 3D Fit contours to knee area to provide compression and support.
- Breathable, multi-directional stretch allows full range of motion while maintaining high level of support.
- 20-30 mmHg, medical grade compression
Measure circumference just above patella (knee cap).
Small - 13"-14.5"
Medium - 14.5"-16"
Large - 16"-18"
X-Large - 18" - 20"
Write Your Own Review